Conference Overarching Themes
- Insights from precision technology and data science and their application to ruminant physiology and management
- Gastrointestinal microbial ecology, the microbiome, and gut physiology spanning from microbial-host interactions to an update on methane production and mineral interactions
- Whole animal microbiome and integration of effects across systems including the central nervous system, lactation, reproduction, respiration, and immunity
- Post-absorptive physiological impacts of nutrients on cellular signaling.
- Inflammation, metabolic endocrinology, metabolomics, and novel regulators of physiology and metabolism
- Integration of environment, physiology, and wellbeing in face of climate change and resource limitations
- Genomics and epigenetic impacts on ruminant physiology and efficiency